Monday, September 21, 2009

Gay Cruies Spots Florida

Today I wish everything was Cuautitlán

The bike is also for women

Walker Forehand
The workshop hosted the girls learn to ride a bike.

Mon, 21/09/2009 - 5:56
About two dozen cyclists figures emulated the work of Alejandro Colunga in the Milky RecreActiva.

Guadalajara .- Bicycling is an activity exclusively of men. A woman can take your bike and ride without losing their femininity, or security. But this must be learned and the best way is between girls, said Helena Zamborino, Ciclópolis Foundation of Ecuador.

This Sunday, as part of the Milky RecreActiva and as part of the activities of the Second National Urban Cycling Congress, which concluded yesterday, the instructor gave the workshop the girls learn to ride a bike, which showed some techniques and gave some tips about a dozen interested women.

"It is extremely different to go from woman to woman, how we tell things the way we live experiences [...] Among women can build this change and we can teach women how to ride a bicycle, "he said. But not only is riding a bike and now. For Helena, who is dedicated to teaching women from fourteen to 62 years, there's more: "Not only do women ride bicycles, but we who are women to understand their body. Conceive the femininity of the woman from head to toe through the bike. "

The venue of the workshop was Escorza Walker. Bicycles and chairs were strewn across the floor tools. The first thing to do before getting on a bike, the instructor said, is review: brakes, chain, tires, everything is in order. Then learn to fall: "Open your legs, throwing the bike and lift our arms." Leonor Vieira

learned from scratch, from how to get on and off: "I have some time [I want to learn.] I see people what to like walking in the Way RecreActiva me and I like. And I want to learn, but I'm afraid, I'm falling nerve. " Like her, Maria Cristina Davalos, 53, was encouraged to learn: "I am very interested to know cycling. I wish [...] Almost no truck use, often road two hours to reach places. "

Women received tips and practiced. In the end, were ready to ride. Natalia Barragán



Photo: Marianna Sanchez

0 comments:

Post a Comment