Thursday, September 17, 2009

Custom License Plates Ontario Availability




If we have not posted is because the next Congress of Urban Cycling we are very entertaining, but here's a good news: There is already a mega bike parking in Cuautitlan, on the commuter rail station. The news you see here , check the photo, the photo reminds me of a parking lot in Germany, I saw recently.

And curiously, the news came straight to my email because, long ago, I do not know if you remember (see here), I proposed that flood the mail train station to allow us to train up the bike (which still happens).

urban cyclists know how important it is to have somewhere to let the bike or bike to combine with any other carrier, so I think that is an achievement the first large parking lot. Is a clear example that cyclists first arrived and then the authorities found it necessary to provide the service, therefore, how to get better infrastructure for bikes is ... rolling.

I leave here an article in English, very interesting, also check the links.

0 comments:

Post a Comment