Sunday, August 23, 2009

Cubefield Level Three

Is PHP or Java?

Sometimes some friends ask me what programming language should learn, and I say - the one you want. But honestly is a bit more complicated, because they should first ask "Well, what do you want? - But maybe the question should be redefined and now

explain why ... Because I remember that we left the class task of comparing the technologies PHP, Java and. NET. But I think both technologies, PHP and Java, are not comparable, and not to say that PHP does not come on the heels of Java, do not misunderstand me.

should keep in mind what is PHP. PHP is a Web programming technology, for it was created. But Java is a technology platform with which they can make web applications, desktop, mobile, and so on. Perhaps the comparison should be done is "What do I need for what I do, PHP or JSP / Servlets?." Because JSP and Servlets are a set of Java APIs that allow you to program Web applications. In addition to these, Java has dozens of other definitions that can be made many things.

So if you ask me - What programming language should learn? - I might ask - What you need to do - it is with JSP and Servlets can do what you do with PHP and more.

Now, do not want to fall in that you can program in Java just as you would with PHP, because we must also recognize that there is a learning curve higher in Java than in PHP language. Not to mention that when one wants to make things more complex and robust must learn to use a framework to accomplish their work.

Outside of that, so I always recommend is learning Java, since programmers Java has a great demand in Mexico and many countries and are very well paid. There are a lot of free documentation and professionals willing to help.

So join us and follow us constantly to be learning Java. Soon we will start with the videos ...

Originally published in

http://www.swcoders.com

.


0 comments:

Post a Comment